The 10th Enoforum edition will take place at the Vicenza fair, starting May 16th until may 18th.
You will find:
- More than 100 scientific reports on the new knowledge, technologies and experiences worldwide
- More than 50 posters to give you a better idea on the innovation in the wine field
- 6 Wine tasting made in order to emphasize the effect of the new technologies applied in the winemaking
- More than 20 desks given to the companies in order to focus on the new techniques, already used on a larger scale
- 3 didactic tastings with Aquitaine's Caviar and Vicenza region wines, Porto, Champagne.
- Europo for Vine&Wine: Wine related projects in Italy, France and Spain.
See the program!
Enoforum 2017: an even richer program in the 10th edition!
The companies contributing to the 10th edition of ENOFORUM.
wednesday May 17th, 1.00 p.m.
Wine perfume is undoubtedly its most extraordinary aspect, because it expresses its composition, history, tradition and terroir. Wine synthetizes all the perfumes that surround us, because it is in...
Tuesday May 16th, 9.30 a.m.
Many growers, wine makers, wine writers, and regulators do not like rainfall and irrigation during grape ripening, because they fear the water will “dilute” the quality of the grapes. This presenta...
In addition to the Versini Award, restricted to researchers working in Italy, SIVE established in 2012 a second prize, open to scientists from other countries. The initiative originates from the aw...